Here are a few easy ways to provide your children with an ecological lunchbox!
- Use a reusable lunchbox.
- Use plastic containers for sandwiches, snacks and cookies.
- Use metal utensils.
- Provide reusable bottles for drinks.
- Use cloth napkins.
- Buy fruits and vegetables from Quebec.
- Give them vegetables cut up at home and stored in plastic containers.
- Use organic products as much as possible.
- Buy food in economy-sized packages and transfer them to small reusable containers.
- Add home-made deserts (muffins, pastries, etc.).
These suggestions can help you reduce unnecessary waste. By opting for reusable materials, you will help us make Gatineau 100% committed!
Download the pamphlet in PDF format (in French only)